SBI’s Safety Shuttles run during the Fall and Spring academic semesters. Regular services resume the first day of each semester at 8pm. We do not run during the Summer or Winter breaks.
Seven Nights a Week whenever UB is open from 8pm–2am
Please note the SBI Safety Shuttle Passenger Policies
- Scheduled SBI Safety Shuttle service is provided for the University at Buffalo faculty, staff, students and visitors to and from locations within a 1.5 mile radius of South Campus (as well as Kensington Village, Collegiate Village, and Campus Manor).
- Please note our 1.5 mile radius of taken from the Health Science Library, a central location on South Campus. We use Google Maps to determine an actual driving distance of 1.5 miles. See map below for current boundaries.
- UB student ID is required.
- Shuttle stops approximately every 30 minutes at the Health Science Library, Parker Hall, Goodyear Loop, and Main Circle.
- This 30 minute loop is our goal, however, higher than average ridership, adverse weather and other issues may cause delays on any given day.
To schedule a pick-up from another location, you MUST call 829-2584 between 12pm and 4pm, Monday – Friday. Requests cannot be made after business hours (including weekends).