SBI’s Safety Shuttles run during the Fall and Spring academic semesters. We do not run during the Summer or Winter breaks.Please Call the SBI office for further shuttle Information.
Seven Nights a Week whenever UB is open from 8pm–2am
→ Please Call (716) – 829 -3322 for information on when the safety shuttle service will begin. ←
Please note the SBI Safety Shuttle Passenger Policies
- Scheduled SBI Safety Shuttle service is provided for the University at Buffalo faculty, staff, students and visitors to and from locations within a 1.5 mile radius of South Campus (as well as Kensington Village, Collegiate Village, and Campus Manor).
- Please note our 1.5 mile radius of taken from the Health Science Library, a central location on South Campus. We use Google Maps to determine an actual driving distance of 1.5 miles. See map below for current boundaries.
- UB student ID is required.
- Shuttle stops approximately every 30 minutes at the Health Science Library, Parker Hall, Goodyear Loop, and Main Circle.
- This 30 minute loop is our goal, however, higher than average ridership, adverse weather and other issues may cause delays on any given day.
To schedule a pick-up from another location, you MUST call 829-2584 between 12pm and 4pm, Monday – Friday. Requests cannot be made after business hours (including weekends).