Our Sexuality Education programs and services are designed to promote awareness about sexual health at UB. We are a comprehensive service, addressing a variety of issues and questions related to human sexuality and relationships.
Our workshops are fun, informational, and nonjudgmental, and are available to all campus organizations and residence hall groups. Our trained peer educators use interactive programs to discuss decisions regarding sexual health. We can also develop a program to your group’s needs. Contact us to schedule a workshop!
- Free pregnancy options counseling – call for appointment
- Free one-on-one counseling, education, and informational sessions for issues including:
- Sexual health
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Birth control
- Emergency contraception (“Plan B”)
- Communicating with your partner